Our 2021 Walk-a-thon is underway and it looks like the weather will cooperate.
For anyone who missed the details that were sent home and posted on Facebook, the forms and details are below.
Happy walking !
Hello Livingstone Families,
Livingstone’s annual Walk-a-thon will take place virtually, this weekend, from June 4-6, 2021.
The Walk-a-thon is an active and healthy way to raise money for our school, helping fund PAC supported programs that enhance student experiences at Livingstone throughout the year, including:
- Library books and classroom literacy supplies
- Arts performances
- Athletic equipment
For a full list of PAC supported programs, visit www.livingstonepac.org (2020-21 Budget Document).
We'll send out our results next Friday...hoping we meet our 1 million step goal!
- If you raise $60 or more you will receive a 2021 Livingstone Walk-a-thon T-shirt
- All participants that return their completed pledge form will be entered into a draw to win 1 of 25 2021 Livingstone Walk-a-thon T-shirts and 1 of 10 - $10 gift cards to Yum! On Main St.
- The Division that walks the farthest combined distance will receive ice cream sandwiches for their class
- If you raise $100 you will be entered into a draw to win 1 of 10, $10 gift cards
- If you raise $250 you will be entered into a draw to win 1 of 4, $50 gift cards
- If you raise $500 you will be entered into a draw to win 1 of 2, $100 gift cards
- For those participating as a family, you will be entered into a draw to win a $50 gift card for fish & chips at the Fish Counter on Main St.
- For those participating that help make our community better by picking up some trash, you will be entered into a draw to win a $50 gift card to Rocky Mountain Flatbread on Main St.
- For those that participate with a furry friend, you will be entered into a draw to win a $25 gift card to Tisol or Three Dog Bakery on Main St.
Winners can choose where their gift card comes from - Indigo, Yum!, Best Buy, Sport Chek, Book Warehouse on Main St., Granville Island Toy Company