Many of the programs and events at Livingstone would not happen without amazing parent volunteers. Please consider taking on one of the following roles, or convince your friends to ;)
- Fun Lunch co-ordinator(s) - Help continue the success of our lunch program. This job could be split amongst a few people and is supported by a great group of regular volunteers.
- PAC chair or co-chair - Liaise with the principle, staff, students and parents to provide leadership and co-ordination of parent led activities and events at the school.
- Co-treasurer and Co-secratary -Help share the responsibilities of these important roles.
- PAC executive Members at Large - Additional executive members are welcome and ensure a range of parents views are represented.
- Sport Day Event Coordinator - This is always a fun day. Help is need to organize food and volunteers and coordinating with school staff.
- Car Free Day Event Coordinator - We have participated in Car Free Day the last two years and it is extremely fun and a great way to engage with the wider community. In the past we have sold Kettle Corn as a fundraiser and hosted a craft table for kids.
If you have any questions about any of these roles or want to get involved, please email firstname.lastname@example.org