Do you want to help in the garden during the school year too? Here are some garden projects that could use your help:
- Offer to volunteer in your child's classroom. Many teachers appreciate having a parent with them when they're in the garden with their students.
- Mow the grass. The school has an electric weed wacker that we use to cut the grass. Having a regular or periodic mowing volunteer would be great.
- We'll build a trellis for the raspberries soon. Would you like to help out when we do?
- Buy and plant fruit trees. A few of our trees are looking quite sad and need to be replaced with different varieties.
- Or maybe you have another idea you'd like to make happen in the garden?
If you're interested, let me know how you'd like to help and we can work together to get you started!