Please note: this link is for Livingstone parents only. Brock parents will be receiving their own link. This is because there are only 200 tickets available for the event (Heritage Hall's capacity), and 100 tickets allocated to each school.
The event will feature:
* East Van light-up photo wall with photography by Tupper student Halle Adrian (by donation)
* dance floor helmed by a Tupper DJ Program graduate
* silent auction items created by your kids and sponsored by Div 11 parent and all around fabulous lawyer John from Jarvis McGee Rice
* balloon raffle sponsored by Div 11 mom and Realtor extraordinaire Karley Rice PREC ad MacDonald Realty
* over 75 silent auction items exceeding $9,000 in value (so far)
* beer donated by Faculty Brewing & food donated by The Reef
You can still donate! We'll accept your time, money, wine, food or auction items - just email firstname.lastname@example.org
If you have a company willing to sponsor part of the evening - we've got opportunities! Just send an email.
Please note every parent attending the event, including volunteers, must buy a ticket.
There is also a Facebook group for the event which you will find linked from the "Livingstone School Community" Facebook group & you'll see posters around school starting hopefully Nov 17.
Julia Hibbard (Div. 11 parent to Grayson)